The privacy of RegexPlanet users is important to me.
I will never sell your personal information to third parties.
What personal information do I collect?
- IP address
- User Agent
- Anything else your browser sends
- When you log in, anything your account provider sends
What do I do with this personal information?
- Monitor who is using the service
- Respond to feedback and inquiries
- Hunt down spammers and string them up by their fingernails
How do I keep this information secure?
I do not store any data locally. Raw log files are stored by Google
AppEngine. Aggregated usage information is stored by Google Analytics.
Is that it?
Unfortunately not. I use a variety of third party tools to run the site, each
of which has their own privacy policies:
- Google AdSense
- Google Analytics
- Google AppEngine